Welcome! Thanks for stopping by.
Janice Mayo Mathers is a conference and retreat speaker who specializes in encouraging women to see adverse situations as godly challenges. Her expertise lies in her ability to transform
the ordinary into adventure. An award winning, former member of Toastmasters Int., she speaks with imagination and humor, lacing her talks with heartwarming personal anecdotes and riveting stories
from history. For more information about her speaking, select the "speaking topics" button in the column to the left.
Mayo Mathers is a contributing writer to seventeen books and author of four:
- Mothers-in-law VS Daughters-in-law - Let There be Peace, Beacon Hill Press (written under the name "Elisabeth Graham)
- Finding Adventure in the Ordinary - A Survival Manual for Uninspired Parents, Moody Press
- Like a Pebble Tossed - the Legacy of a Prayer, ACW Press
- A Reflective Journal of Lists, Aspen Press
She has also authored Bible studies and a devotionals:
- Prepare to Be Amazed - an exploration in radical trust
- Prayer Worth Repeating (a devotional prayer guide for moms of adult children, Stonecroft Ministries)
- Make Us One (a devotional prayer guide for wives, Stonecroft Ministries)
- Ephesians (Stonecroft Ministries)
- Every Season - Embracing a Forever Kind of Purpose, Stonecroft Ministries)
She has been a Columnist and Regular Contributor with:
- Today's Christian Woman Magazine
- Virtue Magazine
Her articles have appeared in many magazines including:
- Focus on the Family
- Christian Parenting
Janice uses her maiden name, Mayo, as her first name when she writes in tribute to her father, Howard Mayo, who died when she was a child.
Janice is a Speaker Consultant and member of the Board of Directors for Stonecroft, an international organization committed to helping women connect with each other, their communities and with God. Visit Stonecroft.org.
Married to Steve, a hunting guide and outfitter, Janice works with him in their family-owned well drilling business that spans four generations. They have two grown sons and two beautiful daughters-in-law who enrich their lives daily. But the absolute frosting swirled over everything is Milo Kora, her perfect granddaughter who makes everything better with just the tiniest smile.